With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
NOW 105-Hampton Road's fastest growing and best sounding CHR, is looking for an Afternoon Drive Superstar. You'll be part of a dynamic and engaged team, on-air, online and in the community of the 7 cities. The Beach life is a big part of our coverage area, so that lifestyle should appeal to you, before you send your material!
- You should have at least 2 to 3 years on-air experience in CHR, Alternative or Hot AC, excellent social media engagement examples and a passion for CHR music and the lifestyle.
- You should possess a strong desire to be out on paid and non-paid station appearances a must Possible MD stripes for the right candidate.
- You may take on some additional duties from light imaging to station customization, so Nexgen experience is preferred but not required.
- Additional skills in GSelector, Adobe and video production skills are a major plus!
- Additional on-air opportunities within the cluster or within the region may be considered for the right candidate.
You must include the following along with your resume to be considered.
Recent Aircheck less than 2 minutes long, your best example(s) of social media engagement and an endorsement spot or other high quality spot. If you have any imaging samples you’ve produced, those are highly recommended.
***PLEASE ATTACH YOUR AIRCHECK IN MP3 FILE FORMAT***
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.