Part-Time Event Support Staff - Norfolk, VA
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment – Norfolk has immediate openings for part-time Event Support Staff.
- Qualified candidates will be responsible for setting up and executing on-site radio station events including but not limited to remote broadcasts, movie premieres, concerts, cluster events, festivals and other station supported marketing opportunities.
- In addition, the candidate will act as a liaison between our stations and our listeners.
- Additional responsibilities may include general office duties to handle station prize fulfillment, on-air contesting, returning listener phone calls, and organizing prizing and station premiums.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older, represent Clear Channel Media + Entertainment in a positive and professional manner with an outgoing personality, be self-motivated, able to work alone and in a group setting and have night and weekend availability.
- Qualified candidates must also be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, in an outdoor/non climate controlled environment, have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- Job Location
- NORFOLK, Virginia, United States
- Position Type